Freaky Anti-Drug Commercial

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Welcome!

Hi everyone!!! Welcome to my very first blog. At this moment, I am at work, but not doing work. Instead, I'm blogging... I am new to this blogging thing, so some pointers would be great.

My name is phonetically spelled Satari, but it's really spelled Sothary (the h is silent). I am of Cambodian decent, which is where I got my soooo orginal name. Hehehe... I am currently a full-time student at SDSU in the MPH, Health Promotion program. So far, I love it! I also work part-time for a non-profit. It gets kind of boring, but I can't give it up...too many perks.

Umm...my favorite colors are pink and yellow. I like chick flicks, cooking, shopping, all things girly...

That's it for now. This is supposed to be for class (PH663), so maybe I shouldn't write too much about myself...

P.S.

I use "..." alot...

4 comments:

Sareh said...

haha you're so cute Satarie ;) jk Sothary...

Unknown said...

Love you and your blog! Go you.

Jester said...

Hey Julie!!!

Doh!!! I meant Sothary.

What's going on with this assignment?

Purty cool stuff

James

Rathana said...

Hope all is well cuz...take care of yourself...don't work to hard...I guess it runs in the family...you know, the "..." thing! hehehe...just like our names.

Love always,
Rathana (h is silent)